What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really can't wait for it to cool down next week. 104 out in October isn't fun. So far, about 15 minutes into this stick and it's pretty interesting. I pick up a lot of sweetness on the retrohale and some cool, different flavors. Glad I got a fiver of these so I can revisit after a few months rest.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Really can't wait for it to cool down next week. 104 out in October isn't fun. So far, about 15 minutes into this stick and it's pretty interesting. I pick up a lot of sweetness on the retrohale and some cool, different flavors. Glad I got a fiver of these so I can revisit after a few months rest.

I hear that! It's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow, I'm ready for cooler weather.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Today's ride home cigar was another Diesel, this time I think it's call Maduro or something like that. I think this is going to be my last Diesel Cigar.

I'm now smoking a Curivari Reserva Limitada. Great tasting cigar, but I've had to relight it several times. I've not had this problem with the other Curivari cigars I've had so I'm calling this a fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.