What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Having Padron, my second one ever on this 60 degree sunny day with just a little breeze. It's too nice to not smoke before the weather turns ugly.

That I believe is plume. Not fuzzy or white. Looks like it was rolled in sugar or salt. Crystalline sort of. First time I've seen that.

Thanks @knw247 for the real nice stick to go with my real nice day.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That weekend after the pay check had 40 hours of overtime.

Bull City Cigar Company Corojo Maduro Corona

Bull City Cigar Company Mystery Blend (Robusto)
They have a tray full of sticks that may be anything. Some are test blends, some are regular blends that were set aside because they had an odd number, some are fresh, and some are aged. This one tasted a lot like a La Familigia but the filler was sweeter through the first half.

Bull City Cigar Company Corojo Maduro Corona

Bull City Cigar San Andres Robusto

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Took a small break to go home and shower wife said I should enjoy a smoke... One more day left at the hospital!

Smoking this stick I've been craving for weeks with thanks to @JusBlaze

When the wife says enjoy a smoke. You better believe I'll be enjoying that smoke. Glad you guys will be out of the hospital soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Having Padron, my second one ever on this 60 degree sunny day with just a little breeze. It's too nice to not smoke before the weather turns ugly.

That I believe is plume. Not fuzzy or white. Looks like it was rolled in sugar or salt. Crystalline sort of. First time I've seen that.

Thanks @knw247 for the real nice stick to go with my real nice day.
How was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.