What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Finally home from work...3 midnights down, 4 to go. This is one of those sticks that got me really into cigars again a year and a half ago. Plus putting this Post Embargo up in smoke is really fitting to the mood I'm in at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm pretty big fan of AB, but I've not had this one yet. Looks nice and creamy.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
These surprised the hell out of me, I would easily buy a box of these, such great flavors.

I know. I was surprised as well. The Brazil ones are good too. Haven't had any others than those, but yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'm pretty big fan of AB, but I've not had this one yet. Looks nice and creamy.

Yeah AB always seems to impress me. This one's is tastes kind of nutty. I guess now that you mention it a little creamy too. Like a nutty cream of sorts...sweet too...of course with the usual leather and spice notes but those parts is more subtle. Not so in your face with pepper and leather but more blended evenly with the nutty, sugary and cream flavors.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yeah AB always seems to impress me. This one's is tastes kind of nutty. I guess now that you mention it a little creamy too. Like a nutty cream of sorts...sweet too...of course with the usual leather and spice notes but those parts is more subtle. Not so in your face with pepper and leather but more blended evenly with the nutty, sugary and cream flavors.

Mmmm that sounds good man, sounds like a nice breakfast or 1st cigar of the day.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Aye, I'm with you. Sounds like we have similar flavor preferences. I really do not like the pepper and burning spice. Really enjoy the Brazilia and love the Mx2. Seems like they've kept the blend consistent over the last ten years, even after the buyout..
Friday: Ezra Zion Tantrum. If you don't love that peppery burning sensation in your mouth, steer clear. It had some awesome flavors but they were drowned out.

Saturday: My Father Series JJ. Pretty good, not great.

Tonight: CAO Brazilia. Where has this been my whole life? This was my first Brazila and I'm thinking it's a box purchase. Perfect besides the tight draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.