What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Sighting in for tomorrow with a really good Sobremesa short churchill. Much thanks to @NMPokerDealer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Bro, is that someone's private property? No public range I've ever been to would tolerate someone sitting at the bench with a weapon pointed downrange while there are people out there. They'd kick you out real quick. Range master just might pull his sidearm on you too, just to make sure you don't try and pull a Stephen Paddock. Good lookin smoke though.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Pregaming for the Steelers game with this and a Fat Heads - Pimp My Sleigh Christmas Ale. Yeah all you brothers out there from the western PA or Eastern Ohio region know all about those Fat Heads Brewing Company's offerings. Everything they make is fantastic. I just wish I could find mkte of their Holly Jolly beer that was out during Thanksgiving time... That was great.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Bro, is that someone's private property? No public range I've ever been to would tolerate someone sitting at the bench with a weapon pointed downrange while there are people out there. They'd kick you out real quick. Range master just might pull his sidearm on you too, just to make sure you don't try and pull a Stephen Paddock. Good lookin smoke though.
Weapon's cleared, Bolts locked bac, no round in chamber. That's how everyone does it at the one particular range I go to from time to time. If I take a picture sideways of the rest of the line it looks the same way for 20 stalls the whole way.

Now yeah I agree in the military we never did that. We dropped them completly down, so I definatly found that weird at first about that range, but as soon as they yell "clear" everyone just locks them to the back and makes sure no rounds are in and leaves them on their rests. I mean people come and go so frequent they are yelling clear to hang and pick up targets just about every 10-15 minutes so I just follow what the range officers say to do. Now if someone is actively crouched over sighting up a target that's a different story.

I understand your concern and all, but if your going to call me out for something like that and make me look like I haven't been safely shooting a rifle since I was freaking 10 years old I'd appreciate you do it via private message next time.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Weapon's cleared, Bolts locked bac, no round in chamber. That's how everyone does it at the one particular range I go to from time to time. If I take a picture sideways of the rest of the line it looks the same way for 20 stalls the whole way.

Now yeah I agree in the military we never did that. We dropped them completly down, so I definatly found that weird at first about that range, but as soon as they yell "clear" everyone just locks them to the back and makes sure no rounds are in and leaves them on their rests. I mean people come and go so frequent they are yelling clear to hang and pick up targets just about every 10-15 minutes so I just follow what the range officers say to do. Now if someone is actively crouched over sighting up a target that's a different story.

I understand your concern and all, but if your going to call me out for something like that and make me look like I haven't been safely shooting a rifle since I was freaking 10 years old I'd appreciate you do it via private message next time.

It's done the same way down here in gun country at the outdoor public range.

Status
Not open for further replies.