What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
What a great idea with the top 25', would like to do that with All the lists that will be coming out, but damn that would be a lot of smokes, of course I wouldn't have to smoke doubles
Yeah I originally set out making sure I had two of each so I could do it once at the end of 2017 and then once at the end of next year to note any differences with age, but some. Of them just looked too good so that second set went up in smoke. Either way, yeah I want to do it again nexy year with the 2017 list that comes out in a couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ok so I had to get a better situation going on then freezing my arse off on my porch while smoking my nightly cigars, so I used my half of the garage I share with my landlord and put together a temporary set up. Obviously there is a lot of room for improvement but bare with me brothers. Im still working out the kinks in getting my first house and will do whatever within reason to update my current nightly smoking locale as possible. Never the less this is pretty world changing for me right now being that I'm not out in the windy 20-deg Pennsylvania outdoors at this current moment.

Anyways, tonight's smoke. CIGAR Afficianados 2016 #24 cigar of the year the Illusione MK. This is another one of those cigars on 2016's list that could move up a couple spots in my eyes given some of the others listed above this one, but also given some of the great cigars that didn't make CA's 2016 list, #24 is actually a relatively decent spot imo for this cigar. I'm pairing this cigar again with a couple fingers of Bulleit 10 Year Bourbon but also a glass of "Santa!! I know Him! " festive Christmas beer brewered by "Evil Genius Beer Company"

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Ok so I had to get a better situation going on then freezing my arse off on my porch while smoking my nightly cigars, so I used my half of the garage I share with my landlord and put together a temporary set up. Obviously there is a lot of room for improvement but bare with me brothers. Im still working out the kinks in getting my first house and will do whatever within reason to update my current nightly smoking locale as possible. Never the less this is pretty world changing for me right now being that I'm not out in the windy 20-deg Pennsylvania outdoors at this current moment.

Anyways, tonight's smoke. CIGAR Afficianados 2016 #24 cigar of the year the Illusione MK. This is another one of those cigars on 2016's list that could move up a couple spots in my eyes given some of the others listed above this one, but also given some of the great cigars that didn't make CA's 2016 list, #24 is actually a relatively decent spot imo for this cigar. I'm pairing this cigar again with a couple fingers of Bulleit 10 Year Bourbon but also a glass of "Santa!! I know Him! " festive Christmas beer brewered by "Evil Genius Beer Company"

Things gotta get better Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.