What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Sadly, it was harsh. It was either very young, or i have completly lost my taste for non cubans. I have a few somewhere still with 3 or 4 years on them. Im going to fire one up soon and find out. Im going to go with the young angle though because i had one of mine last summer and i remember loving it. I was about to fire up one or two of the other sticks you sent, but i figured i should give them more time since i never had any of them.
Dang I'm sorry, hate to hear that. I'm with you, I'm getting more Habanos focused, but there's still plenty of worthwhile NC's.
Those were a bit young, but I didn't find them harsh, actually pretty smooth for an Oliva. any chance it could've gotten over humidified? But yeah, pretty strong flavored. I actually hadn't tried any at the time I sent that.
Hope you enjoy the others I sent. Can't remember what they were but they should be ready to go.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I try to smoke those as my first cigar of the day on a fresh palate because I find them to have a subtle flavor profile. I smoke a lot of heavier stuff like Tatuaje and Cromag and it blunts my ability to enjoy more refined stuff afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
Right. Thanks for the advice guy. I’ve smoked my fair share of Epernay and something was missing from this one. Bad stick, bad crop, place I got them from or I stored them wrong.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Dang I'm sorry, hate to hear that. I'm with you, I'm getting more Habanos focused, but there's still plenty of worthwhile NC's.
Those were a bit young, but I didn't find them harsh, actually pretty smooth for an Oliva. any chance it could've gotten over humidified? But yeah, pretty strong flavored. I actually hadn't tried any at the time I sent that.
Hope you enjoy the others I sent. Can't remember what they were but they should be ready to go.
No chance of it being over humidified. Flavour i wouldnt even say strong. Could just be young or an off stick. It had good flavours, just wasnt smooth as i remember. Not every stick is a home run. Part of the hobby :woot::woot::pompous:

Status
Not open for further replies.