What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I don't know who would tell you to stay away from EC but, that's cool. Just leaves more for you and me!
One of the tobacconists at my local spot. I loved this one though. It’s the newest vitola he just released. It’s called the Hell Catito I think it’s like a 4.5 x 42. Great construction, burn and flavors.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Do you get carded at the b&m

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Oh yeah. All the time. The one close to my house I have gone to a number of times though so they remember me. I take it as a compliment. When I'm 50, if I'm still alive and if I take care of myself, I''ll be able to still get laid with women half my age.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I've wondered about those. What do you get from them Bob? Reviews make them sound mostly just spicier than the original blend.
Definitely spicier than the regular ones. I think it's the typical Pepin pepper at the beginning. Otherwise, I can't tell much difference between the two. But that's my palate. YMMV.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
View attachment 110798
Short on time this week....have a baby they said, you will sleep fine they said...thanks to @qpzmide for my first smoke after getting home from the hospital with our new little guy.
Congrats brother. After a healthy baby I prayed for good sleepers. It took about 4 or 5 months but by then both of my girls started eating a little baby cereal with their evening bottles and that was the trick. Babies with full tummies will sleep through the night. It was a little trick my Grandmother showed us. It was beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.