What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Its a lot like tobacco, different growing regions produce different profiles, some are similar and some are vastly different. Before I started exploring single origin, fresh whole beans I never noticed very much difference either
Interesting.
Thanks for responding and the info.
I've gotten used to bad coffee from my time in the navy, the oilfields and now the veteran's home, so good coffee would probably be wasted on me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
My wife bought me a sampler for my birthday. I don't know the release schedule for the samplers, but my box was stamped 4/21. So, I assume they are a yearly limited release.

Fox cigars had all of the Lancero monsters the last time I looked. I think they were $9 for singles. So, you could rebuild the sampler for roughly the same price.

Unfortunately, my mother-in-law lives with us, and likes to jack the temperature up to nearly 80 every time she can.
Cool, I'll check out fox Cigars for some to try as the flavor profile you mention is right up my alley.

I would definitely have to put my foot down on the 80 degree thermostat setting bs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Archetype Axis Mundi Corona

These are great tasting sticks. With rest they are popping with flavor from the first puff. I would say just be aware that one out of the five pack had construction issues that made it a pain to smoke.

Edit:
The Indonesian wrapper builds through the end of the second third and hits a crescendo just as the ash falls in the last 1.25". Then a well balanced mix of wood, earth, chocolate, spice, and sweetness kick in with a hint of herbs. The ending is pretty damn well executed. The beginning and end of this cigar show that a lot of thought went in to this blend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.