Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
With thanks to @multi-useless
View attachment 164393

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nice.
I had a 50 for my morning Cigar and will be having a 54 as my evening Cigar to compare the taste of the two, since everyone I have asked has only smoked one or the other, not both, so couldn't tell me how similar or different they taste.

Many thanks to a member on another forum for giving me two 54's in order to try them and also do this little test

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Nice.
I had a 50 for my morning Cigar and will be having a 54 as my evening Cigar to compare the taste of the two, since everyone I have asked has only smoked one or the other, not both, so couldn't tell me how similar or different they taste.

Many thanks to a member on another forum for giving me two 54's in order to try them and also do this little test

I've only had the one 54, great smoke. I'd be curious to try a 50. If they're all like the one i had, theyre box purchase worthy for sure.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
I've only had the one 54, great smoke. I'd be curious to try a 50. If they're all like the one i had, theyre box purchase worthy for sure.

I've only had 3 of the 50's and have loved them, even being a little on the milder side. Just very tasty smokes.

They can go pretty quickly if you don't really pace yourself being relatively short.
Mine went to just under an hour this morning though.

Have really been working on pacing myself slower so my enjoyment lasts longer as my natural pace is to smoke fairly fast.

Curious to see if the 54 is just a larger version of the 50 and tastes pretty much the same or not.

Regardless of the outcome, I get to smoke 2 very good Cigars today at least, lol

Just an fyi for those interested, i was generously gifted a couple 54's from a member of another forum to compare the two so I smoked a 50 in the morning and 54 in the evening yesterday and posted my thoughts on them in the "what cc are you smoking" thread.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Plasencia Cosecha 146 La Musica

This thing is heavy for a robusto, and it ain't water weight. The draw has some resistance, but not enough to need double puffs early on.

Edit: Less than an inch in to the cigar and I put a box in the cart for next pay day. Plasencia deserves the hype.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.