What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Closer to three hours here, robusto’s are 1 1/2 hr sometimes close to two.
Damn, seems like your Cigars would go out with as long as you must be taking between puffs to get a robusto to last that long.

I've never had anything last more than 1.5 hours that I can recall

Once the flavor of a puff is mostly dissipated in my mouth, I take another puff.

A robusto is typically a 45 minute smoke for me. Only Churchills, double Coronas and similar last any more than an hour, and usually not much more.

With effort I can make a pc last 45 minutes also, otherwise they are a 20 to 30 minute smoke for me.

Been stocking up on boxes of PC's for the upcoming winter since they smoke quicker for me.

Once I get my underarmor set for Christmas I will be able to have some longer smokes on days that aren't below 20deg or so though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ashton ESG 20 Year Salute

Tasty smoke.
Good draw, burn required several corrections.

Construction, not sure.
Wrapper cracked and peeled badly all over from normal, gentle handling while smoking.

No idea why, its only a 2019 and I know that Gary stores his smokes at 65% just like me, and had a boveda in with it during its short 3 day journey.

Definitely not a $20 cigar for sure though.
The price is WAY out of line for them

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Damn, seems like your Cigars would go out with as long as you must be taking between puffs to get a robusto to last that long.

I've never had anything last more than 1.5 hours that I can recall

Once the flavor of a puff is mostly dissipated in my mouth, I take another puff.

A robusto is typically a 45 minute smoke for me. Only Churchills, double Coronas and similar last any more than an hour, and usually not much more.

With effort I can make a pc last 45 minutes also, otherwise they are a 20 to 30 minute smoke for me.

Been stocking up on boxes of PC's for the upcoming winter since they smoke quicker for me.

Once I get my underarmor set for Christmas I will be able to have some longer smokes on days that aren't below 20deg or so though.

Very rarely does anything ever go out, maybe a minute or so between puffs, I smoke for flavor and overheating kills that as well as causing wrappers to crack/split.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very rarely does anything ever go out, maybe a minute or so between puffs, I smoke for flavor and overheating kills that as well as causing wrappers to crack/split.
I would guess I go about a minute between puffs too.

Never had any problems with flavor, overheating or cracking wrappers except on well aged ones

Wonder why yours last so much longer...

Will have to time myself between puffs and see for sure how long it is

Status
Not open for further replies.