What's new

Today's Smoke - 2023

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I sent @heavyd a Black Label and got the stink eye. "That cigar is shit!". :ROFLMAO: I love them!
Grabbed a few more Ruiz smokes before I left for Georgia...now special occasion smokes.;)(y)(y)
Oh, nice! Yeah they are not too bad at all.

It is too bad you moved... I have a Thurs night cigar group that meets in Ripon and once a year we have "The Event" which is big Herf/BBQ and we actually hire Marvin to come out and roll for us - we have had him come for the past several years. I wish I would have been on here earlier so I could have sent you an invite! Marvin knows my table order - Lancero. Medium. Shaggy foot. I'm not a big RG guy, but a lot of the guys in my group like his "Broomstick", which is a cigar that is roughly the size of a baby's leg.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Oh, nice! Yeah they are not too bad at all.

It is too bad you moved... I have a Thurs night cigar group that meets in Ripon and once a year we have "The Event" which is big Herf/BBQ and we actually hire Marvin to come out and roll for us - we have had him come for the past several years. I wish I would have been on here earlier so I could have sent you an invite! Marvin knows my table order - Lancero. Medium. Shaggy foot. I'm not a big RG guy, but a lot of the guys in my group like his "Broomstick", which is a cigar that is roughly the size of a baby's leg.
Love Marvin, Lenin, Luis and the whole Ruiz crew. Those dudes are awesome!

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thanks. I’m still letting my 5er rest for a few more weeks but may have to pick up more based upon your comments.
Do yourself a favor, smoke 'em now. They're solid ROTT.
I'm not a Warped apologist. For me, their Seleccion Domain & Chinchalle, were not worthy ROTT. Hoping/praying a little rest will do them good.