What's new

Today's Smoke - 2023

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
H99 Toro
It is starting off with wood and mineral. It reminds me of a less refined Eiroa blend in the first few minutes. The retro is where the treasure hides. It brings a bit of cream and a touch of sweetness to the mix.

Edit: Okay, my initial thoughts were wrong. The ash just fell for the first time after twenty minutes. At 1" and twenty minutes in the sweet woodsy Corojo taste is there but solidly backed by cinnamon, cedar, gravel(?) and something almost like peppered coffee.

It has been a long time since I could pick up this many flavors in a cigar. I am now leaning towards being impressed by Mr. Herrera's addition to the Liga legacy.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
View attachment 185279
H99 Toro
It is starting off with wood and mineral. It reminds me of a less refined Eiroa blend in the first few minutes. The retro is where the treasure hides. It brings a bit of cream and a touch of sweetness to the mix.

Edit: Okay, my initial thoughts were wrong. The ash just fell for the first time after twenty minutes. At 1" and twenty minutes in the sweet woodsy Corojo taste is there but solidly backed by cinnamon, cedar, gravel(?) and something almost like peppered coffee.

It has been a long time since I could pick up this many flavors in a cigar. I am now leaning towards being impressed by Mr. Herrera's addition to the Liga legacy.
Mr Herrera is a bad boy in my opinion