What's new

Tupperdor Q's

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sometime I think the the brothers on this site forget that tupperware can also be used for food. I know this sounds exotic but trust me on this, I've done it.

So getting back to the original question, the solution that I see is get a smaller tupperware container, hell, get a few sizes. Use the one that suits you and use the rest of them in your kitchen like normal people. Switch out to a bigger one when you need it. They will all eventually end up in your kitchen anyway because you're going to end up with a winador.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Sometime I think the the brothers on this site forget that tupperware can also be used for food. I know this sounds exotic but trust me on this, I've done it.

So getting back to the original question, the solution that I see is get a smaller tupperware container, hell, get a few sizes. Use the one that suits you and use the rest of them in your kitchen like normal people. Switch out to a bigger one when you need it. They will all eventually end up in your kitchen anyway because you're going to end up with a winador.
He has a container. Why waste more money?

Also, I know winadors are the "cool" thing now but there are many people who don't have them and store more cigars than most of us. And according to the same logic, one winador won't be enough anyway.