What's new

Vinotemp 28 bottle on sale @ Target $149.00

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
If you click the link I posted and check the stores near you it will tell you if they have any. This is how I found mine and it was the only vinotemp on the shelf.
There are several Targets within a reasonable distance to my house. Only one of them had any in stock and i had to get them to hold it for me until i could get there in the morning. Whoever wants one of these better jump on it now.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Guys,
I got mine today a few stores were out around southwest chicago burbs.
Mine was from Joliet were I live but the closer store in Shorewood was out.
Also mine was the only one at this Target. Which is why I think there going to no longer carry them. Already washed up and unit on. Making sure it is working properly. Ordering beads and shelves next.
Thanks again for the help Guys.

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I think they are going to carry the next size up, only b/c the website only shows them in a search. that's my .02...I have a friend whom works at target I can ask her to find out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is great news! I just called my local Target store in Seattle and it is indeed true! It is not carried or advertised on their website but can be purchased in their stores for $149.00. I just put the last one they had here on hold and my wife is jetting out to get it for me now. I am so excited!