What's new

Vinotemp - A Little Help Please

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Nice grab there, Bro!

It'd be cool to have a sticky for the "sources" for trays, decals and other accessories to display their areas of expertise.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Offer of $100 was accepted. Pick it up tomorrow!!......jfire...you just saved me the cost of 2lbs of beads bro, thanks!!....LOL!

Now I gotta figure out how to get some sweet drawers in there. I saw the one's that had the tatuaje and liga privada brands laser-etched into them....who does that work?? Those would be sweet! I realize I'm a noob here though, and that might be for you deserving vets, but just curious to see if it's possible. Guess I could do some thread hunting though.

I know, I know...I was talking about others having tricked out vino's....I just want some cool shelving/drawers is all.....:glassesgr

Here....Home of the Chasidor or you can PM Mike (mav_sd).

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Thanks Larry....was already strolling the Chasidor's site when you posted this....

Damn it if this Vino hasn't got me feelin' like a damn noob all over again! Already figuring on what boxes to fill it with....buying beads.....getting drawers...

And I don't even have the friggen' thing yet!!...LOL! Hmmmm.......Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all........:scratchhe

And Padron, didn't mean to jack your thread bro....just really didn't want to start a whole new thread, especially when it seemed you and I were heading down the same Vino path :peace: Good luck to whatever you choose bro!