What's new

Walk-In

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started clearing out the area. I started with the rough plans on paper and the computer. I think I have also decided on a humidification system. I can't remember the name right now, but it is common in many cigar store humidors. The only thing I can't decide on is what type of entry door I will use. Should I go with a sliding door or just a regular mandoor? I really want to keep it simple and just make it another room in the basement.

Mirrorlure7m

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have a walk-in / large closet Humidor that is tempature and humidity controlled. If you need any help and recommendations ask away so others can see this. And it might help others if they plan on building one in there home.

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Started clearing out the area. I started with the rough plans on paper and the computer. I think I have also decided on a humidification system. I can't remember the name right now, but it is common in many cigar store humidors. The only thing I can't decide on is what type of entry door I will use. Should I go with a sliding door or just a regular mandoor? I really want to keep it simple and just make it another room in the basement.
Call Ron at cigarsolutions he is a sponsor, tell him you want a accumonitor for a walk in. Done. No worries no hassle. The door I used was a exterior door with a seal. Cant go wrong, you just want to make sure it doesnt leak what ever you use.