What's new

What CC you smoking?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
No. You get the 11 in a row plaque for no additional charge. It's covered by that ungodly amount you pay got your USBC card.
I've had three 300s
First in around 1995. Second 2004 with someone else's ball and house shoes. Funny story there. Last one was 3 years ago.
Very cool. I have one sanctioned and one at a rock and bowl night. The latter being a lot more fun because the entire house stopped and after a lot of people came and congratulated saying they had never seen that etc. Most guys on a league have seen it done many times.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Very cool. I have one sanctioned and one at a rock and bowl night. The latter being a lot more fun because the entire house stopped and after a lot of people came and congratulated saying they had never seen that etc. Most guys on a league have seen it done many times.
Good for you. I'm not going to lie, the adulation of your admiring fans is half the fun. My last one came in a very serious match point league where even with only 10 teams it was uncommon not to have an award score shot. I don't recall if anyone outside our pair even noticed. It was a very ho-hum affair.