What's new

What was your first humidor?

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
My first was a Marshall Ambiente in Matt Black. Still using it. I recently had to put an Oasis in it. The original humidifier was falling apart. I have a couple of Marshall humidors and I live them.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
First was a 5 count cherrywood travel humidor I bought at the LCdH in Nassau in 2002. Beautiful, but it didn''t hold humidity one bit. Still have it as a momento of my plunge into the Dark Side though.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My first box was a gift from a contractor as a tip. not sure of the brand but its a small desktop and for now i keep it half full and its settled down nicely to a steady 65% Im thinking about decoupage it with all my bands from my first year smoking.

drbell15

SmallWaveDave
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My first one was a 15 count cherry wood desktop which was the cheapest one on the shelf at my local. Gave it to my brother in law who smoked the cigars I gave him and filled it with children's toys.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a glass top, which was stupid and it could not hold humidity at all. Wish I knew about this site and done a little research first, oh well

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a glass top, which was stupid and it could not hold humidity at all. Wish I knew about this site and done a little research first, oh well
That is odd I have a glass top humidor and I have not had any issue what so ever with it holding humidity.
Mine seals like a charm
It's really hit or miss. I have a glass top as well and it's been rock solid since the first day.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Capri by Quality Importers.I now have 2 of them.It doesn't hold much (25-50 cigars) but they work quite nicely for me.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Thompson used to have a fifty count that came with their custom hand rolled cigar selection. This was the seventies. Worked great for years and finally gave it away when I got the diamond crown.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That is odd I have a glass top humidor and I have not had any issue what so ever with it holding humidity.
Mine seals like a charm
It's really hit or miss. I have a glass top as well and it's been rock solid since the first day.
I think that's with just about everything. From what I've seen here there is always a bad one of the bunch whether it be humidors, lighters, cutters.
It all depends on what day of the week it was made lol. Fridays are never good to have something built on cause people have dialed it in for the weekend.