What's new

What's your inventory and set up like?

Viper139

The Bead Man
Legends of the Playground said:
David, you laugh but I'm almost full. And I have some more boxes on the way. I'm about tapped out.

In the back of my head, I told myself that I would have 1000 sticks before I left Alaska (june or July of 2007.) I might have 1000 before this summer.
Not lauging at you my friend. I still remember buying my first desktop and thinking I would never fill that up. This is a disease, I am convinced. :sadcry:

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
on a related note, Viper, I will be in need of a cabinet soon, and I've begun shopping around. This is going to be fun. My wife starts her pharmacist gig in May, and a cabinet is one of our agreed "must haves" with the new $$$ rolling in.

scottsins

her money is for bills and paying off loans/debt. Mine is for all of our "fun stuff".

scottsins

I do have a job. I just don't work for anyone else.

I'm basically waiting for my acquaintences to get in car wrecks or get locked up. Then, I'll roll.

In the meantime, I did get two court appointed clients today, which will provide a little cash. I also "borrow" an office when needed for free, so all the fees I make now go straight into my pocket.

Quadry

Master Shake
Sue, Fran for making me fat. I saw him eat a Little Debbie and I thought that is what I had to do to coach football. So, I ate all the Little Debbie's that I could and gained a lot of weight. My dream of being a football coach was never reached, therefore it was false advertising.

scottsins

I'm on it.

also, I think after a prelim examination, my stash is closer to 200, vs. 400. some of the boxes in the coolerdor weren't full, like I assumed at a glance before.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Legends of the Playground said:
Does she know what one costs? I foresee a lot of this... :argue: And then this.. :crying: But hopefully and finally this... :hysterica
:thinkidea I can always send 2 invoices for my friends. A low one to show the wife and the real one to pay. :laugh:

vewyphishy

Smoking fish
I've got an Avallo... about 10 boxes and 200 singles. Probably less than 500.

Haven't smoked one since new years. o_O