What's new

Where does your Humidor reside?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
My three cooledors are in the breakfast room. The humidor we are building will sit there as well.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Sealed the corners and edges. Looking for the spanish cedar to line it. My nephew just lost his job in Seattle. He is a master cabinet maker so he may drive down and finish it.

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
One in the bedroom, one on the coffee table, one in the china hutch, one one the end table, one on the other end table.

What a pain in the a$$. I AM talking to Humidor Minister!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I currently keep the coolors & desktop in my walk-in tool-closet. It's a few degrees cooler in there than enywhere else in the house except the basement.

Wagz

Großartig Hurensohn
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a vertical display humi that lives on top of my TV (it's one of those big, furniture-type rear projection TV's.)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 on display in my basement. My coolidor is tucked into a corner in the basement as the the temp in the basement is rock solid at 68. My big storage is in the basement of my BM. My newest one that is still coming will end up on my desk at the office where I can show it off best.
Someone better do a really good job on it for you to be in such an honorable place.:stretchgr I hear it's almost done.:agreesmil

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Desktop humi on my dresser, 2 tupperdors under the bed. It's simple but effective and my room in the basement is perfect temp wise. I stash them under the bed to keep them away from light.

Tom

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a problem. Have a new wine chiller still sitting in it's carton because I can't decide on a decent place to put it. During the summer, the temp in most rooms of the house will get into the mid 80s. Upstairs is much worse. Still cool in the house now, but won't be much longer. Will probably stick it in our bedroom and hope it can defeat the high heat in that room during the afternoon.

Will also have to put together a coolador for the overflow bundles. Have been getting empty boxes off auctions to help store the bundles and will put the coolidor in a cool closet. Plan to freeze treat the bundles first to keep the beetles at bay. During the high summer heat days, I will keep my desktop empty except for a few day's supply and put it in the coolest room of the house.

Have never had so many cigars to store before (around 1400 cheap sticks). It will be an interesting summer. If all goes well, hope to have some higher quality sticks to replace the bundled ones as they are set to the fire, one by one:ccowboy:.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
both the Vino and the 100ct desktop are in my new smoking room, desktop is on the table between the two chairs and the Vino is on the floor

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
The cabinet is in my home office, the 200 count moochador sits on top of the cabinet, a 100 count and 50 count at the office office and a large box in the warehouse at Cigar King.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep my humidor on a shelf in my closet, cool constant and away from spys!