What's new

Wineadoor - Suggested Humidification Method

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
^If you're looking for an Oasis, keep an eye out for the 1/2 price B&B Tobacco Groupons. They carry Oasis. You can get the $100 version for $50 and if you add $50 in cigars (they have Padron, Fuente and La Palina now) it's free shipping ;)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you are going the Oasis way also keep an eye out on Monster, they have them there on occasion at a discount. Free shipping and use the botlorg coupon and get 17% off.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
If you are going the Oasis way also keep an eye out on Monster, they have them there on occasion at a discount. Free shipping and use the botlorg coupon and get 17% off.
Agreed, that's where I was going to get my second one if I was going to get another one.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Does it fit a good amount of boxes?
The 12 count has 7 boxes, an unopened bundle, 6 tins of papas fritas, 10 Tat TAA's in a ziplock and 10 Cain F lancer tubos loose in there. I could probably fit 2 more boxes in there, but would have to break out some real tetris skills :LOL:. I also use shelves so it makes it easier to get to the boxes if I want something out of them. It would hold more if I didn't use the shelves. I just recently started buying boxes.

I have a lot more singles so that's what I use my 28 count for.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The 12 count has 7 boxes, an unopened bundle, 6 tins of papas fritas, 10 Tat TAA's in a ziplock and 10 Cain F lancer tubos loose in there. I could probably fit 2 more boxes in there, but would have to break out some real tetris skills . I also use shelves so it makes it easier to get to the boxes if I want something out of them. It would hold more if I didn't use the shelves. I just recently started buying boxes.

I have a lot more singles so that's what I use my 28 count for.
I Just started buying boxes too so I'm thinking another 28 count is what I need