What's new

Wineador

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Set it up, plugged the drain hole, spent 3 weeks whipping out with making soda, door open, News paper and for the most part all I can really smell is a fain hint of newspaper. I pout some KL in there and it's sitting at 65rh and about 62. I have shelves coming but likely wont be here for another 2 weeks, I want to put my smokes in there. Should I just wait for the shelves? because I kNow they will need a few days to season. Or can I just impulse it and put them all in now because i cant stand it?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
dude, go ahead and wait. there is really no rush (except impatience, and i feel you on that one), and adding that wood WILL cause it to fluxuate. you give the time up front, it will give stability in the long run.

and kudos in the vino, man! o)

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
dude, go ahead and wait. there is really no rush (except impatience, and i feel you on that one), and adding that wood WILL cause it to fluxuate. you give the time up front, it will give stability in the long run.

and kudos in the vino, man! o)

oohhhhhkaaayyyyy:crosseyed

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
IMO, you can put your smokes in there now with the proper humidification, but will have to take them out when your shelves come in and wait for your shelves to be properly seasoned. You don't want your smokes to be in there the same time as all the unseasoned cedar

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
IMO, you can put your smokes in there now with the proper humidification, but will have to take them out when your shelves come in and wait for your shelves to be properly seasoned. You don't want your smokes to be in there the same time as all the unseasoned cedar
Exactly my thoughts, May as well leave them in the coolidor. It wont matter 3 months from now anyhow, they will both be full and I'll be buying another cooler.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
404   0   0
Or.....you could put put your smokes in their now. Since your cooler is going to be empty you can use it to season your shelves before putting them into your new wineador.

Problem solved.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Or.....you could put put your smokes in their now. Since your cooler is going to be empty you can use it to season your shelves before putting them into your new wineador.

Problem solved.
Makes sense to me and you can use the boxes from the cooler for the wineador until the shelves are seasoned.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Step one: cut a hole in the box
Step two: put your sticks in that box

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Step one: cut a hole in the box
Step two: put your sticks in that box
Is this similar to the holes I see in Gas Station Bathroom stalls?
Play on words on a Justin Timberlake song.. potentially NSFW, although did air on SNL

[video=youtube;WhwbxEfy7fg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg[/video]

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I like her take on the song better :)

[video=youtube_share;3xElIik0Ys0]http://youtu.be/3xElIik0Ys0[/video]

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Haha...yea had the same issue when I got my wineador. Still waiting for drawers from Forrest but had to put my sticks in there! Had some trays and boxes in there now at even without it on it is 65/65 with 3lbs of heartfelt beads in there. Cannot wait for the drawers :drool:

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I should have rushed my order for my shelves. I am going absolutely crazy. It will be 1 Month on the 12th. sighhhhhhhhhhhh

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I should have rushed my order for my shelves. I am going absolutely crazy. It will be 1 Month on the 12th. sighhhhhhhhhhhh
LMAO, get used to waiting. I placed an order over 10 weeks ago. Asked forrest last week on a status and he said he should be finishing mine up soon, I'm guessing I'll get a tracking number next week. But he is buried with orders and does it all himself, so be prepared to wait another month or two