What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
That jackknife blend is the original release from 2011 and the bill Baileys balkan is from 2010 I think.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
That jackknife blend is the original release from 2011 and the bill Baileys balkan is from 2010 I think.

Don't know what release jackknife I've had but I really like it. I actually really like all plug tobaccos I've had. Have you tried gaslight?

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I think the jackknife was just recently rerelease. Yes I really liked the gaslight. I got a free sample from a local shop the other day.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I think the jackknife was just recently rerelease. Yes I really liked the gaslight. I got a free sample from a local shop the other day.

Yes jackknife is relatively new. Kevin Javaman was telling me he's never tried it...😗

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I think they also have a ready rub jackknife plug too.

Good to know!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

details would help, right? o)

pound each of bald headed teacher, prairie wind, and C&D pirate kake, tin of germaine royal jersey perique, large tin each of solani silver flake and mcconnell caribe (as kev and i had talked over this a while back).

and, yes, prairie wind and pirate kake ARE that good. o)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

pound each of bald headed teacher, prairie wind, and C&D pirate kake, tin of germaine royal jersey perique, large tin each of solani silver flake and mcconnell caribe (as kev and i had talked over this a while back).

That is one hell of a haul! Java, have you tried Billy Budd yet? I've heard good things about that C&D Blend too

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

That is one hell of a haul! Java, have you tried Billy Budd yet? I've heard good things about that C&D Blend too
I was just looking at Billy Budd last night. My wishlist has really grown latrly.

Oh and NO I'm not telling you what's on my wishlist.