What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
haven't compared the two. saseini to me is a solid dark LAT blend, nightcap without the punch as it were. SOB is just too frustrating to chase, unfortunately; unless it just falls into my lap, there is WAAAAAAY too much else out there to try.

still, for $5 a tin? why the hell not? o)

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Wasn't planning on a pipe purchase but I really wanted a poker and missed out on the BOTL pipe due to unknown finances at the moment. Turns out the shop I went to is the only direct Hackert dealer. It looked so good and felt so right. He threw the Pelican in for buying a pipe too.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Wasn't planning on a pipe purchase but I really wanted a poker and missed out on the BOTL pipe due to unknown finances at the moment. Turns out the shop I went to is the only direct Hackert dealer. It looked so good and felt so right. He threw the Pelican in for buying a pipe too.
Dude you will not be disapointed! My hackers poker is my favorite pipe!

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I'm jealous we have one poorly outfitted tobacconist in town..... And he/ his staff are a bit snobby and don't carry much, my best experience was actually visiting smoking pipes b&m in the Carolina's those guys were awsome friendly and fun and busted my balls cause I didn't bring a pipe to sample blends in shop

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
That's awesome!
I may have to have you check one or for me sometime down the road... :eyebrow: