What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hmmm.. The new sobranie so curious about that one, have a tin but need to finish off some others bf opening if u crack it let us know, btw where did u find yours
Btw the proprietor said the new Sobranie is just like he remembers. He has been pipe smoking for over 40 years
Similar to Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
My Boswell pipes arrived. The billiard today, the shotshell last week. Haven't opened the boxes yet. I'm still deciding if I should do a YouTube "YABO" video. ThePolishPiper said I should stop being a lurker and put up a video. LOL

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
One of two pipe pickups for my b-day. Still waiting on number two to come in.
This is an estate Savinelli mystery silver 128... Don't have much info. It is similar to the Sav silver line, but the sterling band is stamped and it has two silver dots in the stem and there is no filter. If anyone has any info please let me know.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is an estate Savinelli mystery silver 128... Don't have much info. It is similar to the Sav silver line, but the sterling band is stamped and it has two silver dots in the stem and there is no filter. If anyone has any info please let me know.
Savinelli has many lines. Could you post a pic of the stamping on the pipe and a pic of the tenon?

I do know that the 128 is a shape number (see http://www.pipephil.eu/logos/en/infos/savinelli-chart.html). There are some Savs that have the simple two dots and no specific line - just a shape designation (such as the popular 320KS, although that shape is also found in some lines.)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Savinelli has many lines. Could you post a pic of the stamping on the pipe and a pic of the tenon?

I do know that the 128 is a shape number (see http://www.pipephil.eu/logos/en/infos/savinelli-chart.html). There are some Savs that have the simple two dots and no specific line - just a shape designation (such as the popular 320KS, although that shape is also found in some lines.)
Tenon

Stamp

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I'll post pictures when it arrives but I am so excited that I just had to post right away.

I just picked up a 12" kiseru pipe on EBay. Bamboo body, brass bowl, and jade mouthpiece..

Woo HOO!!

Now, where to get some kizami tobacco…