What's new

Edgestar 28 TWR282S - $201.65

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I dont own a avanti. I bought one to bomb. If you go and see pictures in my album in my profile you will see my humidor.
Now that's bombing at a whole new level :thumbsup:

I got to thinking more about my statement about rather buying new. It turns out that ended up putting my Vinotemp down in the basement and not even running the cooler so quite frankly it wouldn't really matter what I bought. I will likely keep an eye on that link you provided and pick another up in the near future (if I can get the wife to agree to it).

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Now that's bombing at a whole new level :thumbsup:
It is what I do, This makes the 4th or 5th I have bombed. My feelings on things are this I own lots of refurbished items from phones to computers and so forth. I have never had a issue with any of them. Still has a warranty and so forth. Also if you google about the refurbished models of the avanti they have a newer part that failed in the older models so there ya go.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
It is what I do, This makes the 4th or 5th I have bombed. My feelings on things are this I own lots of refurbished items from phones to computers and so forth. I have never had a issue with any of them. Still has a warranty and so forth. Also if you google about the refurbished models of the avanti they have a newer part that failed in the older models so there ya go.
Come to think of it I really haven't either. I haven't bought a lot of refurb items but I don't remember anything really being a problem.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
IMHO, the refurbished are actually better than the production. I was told they go through a number of tests that the production line models because of random testing on the line.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Well that was fast... I was going to pass along the link to another BOTL that JJ gave us but the price jumped up to $214, on sale!?! :(