What's new

Let me introduce myself w/ pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHorse

Just another Trooper!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
His daughter moved back home so he has no room for it now so I'm making him a new one and I get it back next week.:headroll: I'll post more soon if you like.
With a work of art like that, I'd have to build a new addition on to the house to house that thing. Good to see pics of your work again. Welcome aboard from another newbie.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Howdy Bill and All:

I hope you are doing great.

I know this is an older thread. But I have a little extra money and was thinking about one of these ashtrays but have a question like one of the other posters, is there a glass insert or something? I would think the wood would get all dirty and such.

Any thoughts on this? Looking here they are just beautiful- http://www.humidorminister.com/ashtray_gallery.html

Best regards, tony
Tony he hasnt logged in since last October....... Maybe shoot him a email at his site.

WARDOGG

Crusher of Hopes & Dreams
Rating - 100%
10   0   2
:welcome:

That's some awesome work. If you're ever looking to trade for or sell a cabinet or ashtrays definetely let me know.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all so much fo the kind compliments. as far as my wood working background goes, I'm self taught by reading books and listening to the masters I've met. The seal on the doors of the humidor are done by an overlap down the middle and a very tight fit to the face. That one is my masterpiece. I built it for my BIL as a christmas gift. His daughter moved back home so he has no room for it now so I'm making him a new one and I get it back next week.:headroll: I'll post more soon if you like.
This is some amazing work. Congratulations. You definitely have a gift. I am most interested in your ashtrays. Are you taking orders ????

Status
Not open for further replies.