What's new

New Cabinet!

waffle

who doesn't love waffles!
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
One of my cabs is about that size and it took about 7-9 days. But again like stated when the hum maintains. Depends on where in the house and conditions. Also when you start adding in the smokes you may get some fluctuation.
I actually let mine over humidify a bit (71% or 72%) then fill it and let the smokes help regulate it down... keeps the humidity from dipping low ;)

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Ben give it a week and fill er up. It may swing a bit but the cigars are tough and can take a few dips for a short time. Very nice looking! Fyi the plug will produce heat inside the unit just so you are aware.
Justin

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you're gonna use dry beads only, I'd wait. The dry beads will only soak up the humidity that you're trying to put in.

If you're gonna have some wet and some dry, I'd go ahead and put the wet beads in.

boomerd35

Living La Vida Smoka
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice. Post some pics when it's full.

I just got a nice big cabinet, and it took so long shipping and probably stayed on trucks and in humid warehouses. So it was almost seasoned when I got it. Put a cigar oasis in it and it was holding humidity within a day (waited several days anyway just to make sure).