What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That looks tasty. Anyone know where I can find these guys online... and be willing to share that info?

EDIT: Found some stash on CoronaCigar and bought what was left.
That's where I got em! Hope I don't kick myself later for not getting more. Who am I kidding, I will...

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
From the Caldwell even last night. Just introducing myself to the brand. Unbranded is a Yellow Cake freebie. Smoked a LLTK The a Heater while there.
Damn you got a yellow cake with a 3 stick purchase? I thought you had to buy a box. I want one but haven't had Caldwell so I can't get a box without trying lol

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Damn you got a yellow cake with a 3 stick purchase? I thought you had to buy a box. I want one but haven't had Caldwell so I can't get a box without trying lol
Yeah. They said it's normally a box. We got there toward the end so they said if between the 3 of us we bought 10 sticks we could split a pack but my buddies wouldn't step up even though I bought 4. I think Glynn new I was trying to convince them so he hooked me up.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've been looking for a good job smoke. I pulled the trigger on some Alta gracia maduro and some shrapnel regular. Anyone with suggestions of cheap fast smokes that taste better than black and milds? Thanks, cheers

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I've been looking for a good job smoke. I pulled the trigger on some Alta gracia maduro and some shrapnel regular. Anyone with suggestions of cheap fast smokes that taste better than black and milds? Thanks, cheers
Fuente short stories should fit the bill, although they're about $6/ea. for cheaper, try Ashton white box cigarillos. ~50 cents a pop