What's new

Sooo... what's the catch here?

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Got 3 hundred ct's and a 500ct…..37$ haaaa.. took screen shot..used my visa that will back me and I checked out through amazon, Hopefully this is real deal and not humidor key chains! GOD SPEED EVERYONE!

Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
I ordered the 500 ct. End table humidor, it was $9.38 and shipping was 57 cents more than the actual product! Less than $20 total, it should be incredible if they all came through. I also just got a new hepa air purifier on thebay for $27, looks like this week is working out well!!

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm interested to see who gets what here... Fun experiment! I hope you get what you are buying fellas! At least its not breaking the bank!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
05/30/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details
X
Additional Notes
Complaint Category: Advertised price not honored

Complaint: Primary Complaint: Tool King would not honor advertised price.
Secondary Complaint: As of date, Tool King as not credited my credit card account.
On March 25, 2013, advertised on Amazon website, I purchased from Tool King, (1) Armstrong 14-918 1-Inch Drive Breaker Bar, 27 Inch. The advertised price was $27.35, plus $12.55 shipping, total cost of transaction, $39.90. Order # 105-8846874-0969052, charged to my Master Card.
March 26, 2013: I received order confirmation, via Amazon.com. Also on this date, I received confirmation from Amazon.com that the order had shipped, UPS tracking number ******************. Estimated delivery date: Friday, March 29, 2013-Wednesday, April 3, 2013. Also, this email, contained the caption, "Your order is on its way, and can no longer be changed".
On March 27,2013, I received notification that my order was listed erroneously, and that my order will not be able to be fulfilled. (They had the shipment returned to them when it was almost on my doorstep.) I immediately wrote a letter of complaint back to them and told them that I wanted them to send me the wrench, as agreed.
On March 28, 2013, their reply to me was simply, "We apologize for the inconvenience. We are very sorry but the item that you ordered was a listing error and our policy is to refund for the item. We are very sorry."

Business Response
Looking at this order, it appears that due to a data synchronization error, the price for the Armstrong 14-918 1-inch Drive Breaker Bar was listed more than $200 below the selling price which is also significantly lower than our cost. Unfortunately, the error was not recognized until after Mr ****** purchased the item. Once discovered, we notified the customer immediately and the price was corrected online the very same day. There was an inadvertent delay in the refund to the customer, and for that we are truly sorry. The customer was refunded in full on 4/22/13.

Complaint Resolution: Company resolved the complaint issues, but not within the Bureau's timeframe.

- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/tools-electric/tool-king-in-lakewood-co-59001803/complaints#breakdown

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Just about everything on that list shows as out of stock including the table
Bet it spread all over and everyone jumped on their stuff. They are most likely in the office shitting a brick at all the internet order fulfillment sheets that printed over night.

Seems all there other stuff is up with the correct prices, it was just the Quality Importers stuff that was on the cheap cheap.

http://www.toolking.com/search/index.php?q=humidor&num=16

Last edited:

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I will probably write them back though and tell them to keep the certificate. Its not like I didn't know. I hope some poor guy didn't lose his job over it. I would like to see their face when they walked in and saw the orders. lololol

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
So far every single person on multiple boards has gotten a refund and a $15 Walmart giftcard. I'd be curious to see if anyone actually got one?

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Was hoping for an oversight but they got me too! It was worth a shot….oh well .Im better off, I got drawers from forrest coming in a few days WOULD OF BEEN ROUGH FILLING 6 HUMI'S!!!