What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
If I divide my salary by the hours I put in, I'm probably better off working in the Produce Department at my local grocery store. But hey, someone has to make sure the folks making 7 figures don't lose the ability to get the Porsche Panamera GTS. Can you imagine if they had to drive the base model? How embarrassing.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Salary. Hmmph!
Quarterly bonus allocation?
Union Ironworker. Time and a half over 8 hours. Double time after 12 hours. Saturday is time and a half all day...goes to double time after 8 hours. Sunday is double time.

The catch is that you have to work hard all day in most weather (except rain or heavy snow), get bangs, bruises, pulled muscles, possibly a bad back, possibly lose a few fingers...or worse, tempt fate while walking the open iron (beams) with a full tool belt on and a bucket full of bolts, etc. A work out and an adrenalin rush at the same time...

Gotta love this shit!! It isn't for everyone though. I went to college for Civil Engineering. Never finished...maybe one day I'll finish up my BS degree just to say I finally did it. LOL

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Mark Tinsky did an author shape recently... Check his Facebook page.
Dammit! I've already got two commissions out ... one with Cody and one with Ian (who have both been awesome to work with and are brothers on this very board!). Once those two are done I may have to hit up Mr Tinsky and have him do me a crazy author!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Dammit! I've already got two commissions out ... one with Cody and one with Ian (who have both been awesome to work with and are brothers on this very board!). Once those two are done I may have to hit up Mr Tinsky and have him do me a crazy author!
Oh, see, now you're teasing us. What you got coming out of Canada?!

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This might be old news or maybe even not that great a deal (I am but a poor humble pipe noob, so what do I know?), but thought I'd pass it on: http://www.pipesandcigars.com/sample...royal-sampler/

It should be $34.99 for a sampler of 6 Davidoff tins, but if not head over to tobaccoreviews.com and click the link from there (a changing banner ad on the right).

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I wonder if a Thursday pipe order would come with an ounce of the new blend for free...in addition to the usualy included ounce.