What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2024

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been in the shed the last couple of days to avoid all the sick people in the house. I'm the only one without the flu or pneumonia.

@BootyGrocery and @Jakethesnake

I'm not sure what the lancero was. It was in cello with no band and had a closed foot. Anyway it is pretty darn good. It really popped with a prune or raisin like taste early on. It was hard to tell because it seemed to be a more complex note than raisin.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
View attachment 189524
View attachment 189525
View attachment 189526
Been in the shed the last couple of days to avoid all the sick people in the house. I'm the only one without the flu or pneumonia.

@BootyGrocery and @Jakethesnake

I'm not sure what the lancero was. It was in cello with no band and had a closed foot. Anyway it is pretty darn good. It really popped with a prune or raisin like taste early on. It was hard to tell because it seemed to be a more complex note than raisin.
Closed foot lancero was from cigar page. Checked the details and figured if it was closed foot it was likely a nice cigar. Usually only the higher end smokes do that sorta thing. I smoked a couple and loved em. Got lucky at like 3-4$ per think there should be a Connecticut version in the package I sent you. It was also quite good

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Closed foot lancero was from cigar page. Checked the details and figured if it was closed foot it was likely a nice cigar. Usually only the higher end smokes do that sorta thing. I smoked a couple and loved em. Got lucky at like 3-4$ per think there should be a Connecticut version in the package I sent you. It was also quite good
I refuse to believe this is a $4 cigar. I would pay $10 and think I saved a couple of bucks.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I refuse to believe this is a $4 cigar. I would pay $10 and think I saved a couple of bucks.
I’m a bargain shopper Mike. Once in a while I get lucky. I bought both bundles due to the blend and the fact the foot was closed. Just a hunch. Prolly honestly gave 3.50. I get excited when I find something good for that price. Bands mean nothing to me man