What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2024

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This mild February weather has just been too nice to pass up. Three good cigars this week
IMG_4809.jpegIMG_4790.jpegIMG_4796.jpeg

Plasencia Alma Del Fuego Sendero (6x56) - Admittedly I’m a huge fan of the brand, but it’s hard to go wrong with a Plasencia. This Alma Del Campo may not have the rich depth of flavor of an Alma Fuerte (my favorite cigar), but its smooth creaminess and voluminous smoke make it a winner for my palate.

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras LE50 2023 (5x50) - Excellent cigar. Great burn and draw with lots of silky smoke. Medium body with great flavor. Leather, coffee, a little spice and an underlying, subtle sweetness that contributed to a very well balanced flavor profile. Flavor consistent from beginning to end. Definitely worth a repurchase.

West Tampa White Toro (6x52) - Nice medium body and medium (at most) strength cigar. Smooth creamy experience with some sweetness, leather and no harshness. A little more resistance on the draw that I prefer, but not so much that a draw tool was needed. Just an overall pleasant smoking experience and at just under $8 apiece well worth the price.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Last edited:

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
LOL, nice cigar stunt. You can't pin this one on me and I hope it hasn't ruined your taste buds for the next few days. You should have paired that with an ice-cold Bud Light to smooth out the flavor.
Very close, but I paired it with an ice cold Natural Light. Nothing more refreshing.
I got subtle nuances of Play-Dough in the Backwoods. A scent I haven't experienced since I was a wee lad. :love:(y)(y)

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Last night I held the very first Ultimate Box Pass Midget Battle in my mouth.
In this corner '21 Partagas "Party" Shorts!!! (I believe I have @Rupe to thank for this one.)
...And in the other corner Padron '64 Anni Hermosoooooooooo!!!(crowd goes feckin' wild, and I'm gonna go with @Capn_Jackson on this one???)
Party Shorts wins by a score of 10-4