What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had a Punch Rare Corojo 2005, with a glass of Don Julio Anejo. It was very enjoyable.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
joshua said:
I had something that I got a fiver of from somebody that I forgot to put bands on. I have no idea what I smoked!

I enjoy them quite often.

There is something satisfying about smoking a cigar that you dont know what it is so there are no pre-concieved notions about it.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
tripp said:
I enjoy them quite often.

There is something satisfying about smoking a cigar that you dont know what it is so there are no pre-concieved notions about it.
That is very true.

The cigar Todd sent me was acutally an SLR A from the mid 70's. It burned perfectly and tasted great! Thanks Todd! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well after not smoking for a week due to allergies today I enjoyed 2. While sitting on my deck this afternoon getting sun, reading a book I enjoyed first a Mag 46 that was very good from '04 and then followed that up with a Party short that was strong. Either that or my Allergies and the smoke both went to my head. :headroll:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been awhile since I've reported smoking anything....not that I haven't enjoyed a few nice smokes...

I know the aching back....hauling around boxes...the wife saying..."put it here...no, put it here" :wifey: .... (no yard here yet to do any work on....I'm sure next Summer I'll have plenty to do....sodding, fencing....etc....more cigars to smoke while working though)

Anyhow, glad to be back...

Just had a very smooth Mag 46...after a great Easter feast!!!! The Grand Marnier & coffee went quite well with it.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Here I am in Ft. Waltn Beach, FL stuck using some crappy TV internet smoking a VR Unico strugling to read the board.

Earlier I smoked an ERdm Lunch Club Josh gave me on the way to dinner, alone, and this moning I smoked a Boli PC on the way to the airport.

Anyone else smoking tonight?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Nope, I'll be smoking tomorrow night at the weekly herf though.

Dinner alone, that always sucks. At least you can enjoy the FL weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.