What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
A cigar I got in a trade from Tubaman. Por Larranga petit coronas. I know I'm supposed to let them sit but this little cigar was calling my name. This cigar is hard for me to find and let me tell you its a little powerhouse. It was a terrific smoke to soothe a real crappy day.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
fuente said:
had a trini fundadore from 98...was thinking it would be great, but it was flat. Not sure why, but I have another one to try later.
I have read a ton of reviews on this cigar. They range from this cigar is cuban perfection to flat and tight. I have one in my humi now after a recent trade with Tuba. I am very eager to try it.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had zilch. Probably the same for today (5/11). :sadstare: BUT I'm packing up my traveldor to head down for my son's graduation and a week or so of vacation :dance: . I'll be mostly off-line, but you can think of me smoking a bunch of Monty #2's, Edges, AF Double Chateaus, and who knows what else...

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
On drive in was with coffee a RyJ Cedros de Luxe #3 (maybe a #2). Good Romeo flavor all the way. Not sure of age, think came from PIF from Rob. Very good burn that needed no correction, never got hot nor bitter either for a tight draw. Tanic taste was very prevalent, maybe this is why they are suppose to age very well.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
One day before my birthday...and the countdown begins....I'm getting old lol.

Started out the day with a CAO Brazilia Samba. CAO is a company I want to hate...they got into the cigar industry just a short time ago, around the time of the boom. I know they were into pipes for a while..but they seem to be a bandwagon jumper. It's just sad that they make pretty decent cigars.

The Samba had a great draw, great burn...rotten stench though. The bouquet can't touch a Habano smell. The taste was fantastic and left virtually no aftertaste. A good cigar with creamy, almost sweet, undertones. Reminds me of Padron 000's with a different character I can't put my finger on.

Think I might pick out a ISOM for later...I've just had so many lately I wanted to mix it up. The Brazilia is a great line.

What are you brothers enjoying today?

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If it was particularly tannic, it probably needed more time.

I double posted this thread...we must have been typing at the same time.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have one of the custom rolled cigars my grandparents got during their cruise to the bahamas or wherever it was the guy was rolling it. The other two I smoked were pretty good... better than I expected. Just some random dude they found rolling. Anyway, might smoke that on my walk home.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I smoked a 03 BBF and a 03 BCJ back to back and washed them down with a couple of rum and cokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.