Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Its was an all Hoyo day for me, a '02 Le Hoyo des Dieux in the morning
had some raviolis for dinner. Cannoli's, lobster tails, tiramisu, napleon, espresso and a '04 Hoyo #2 for desert.

Good day :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Poni said:
had some raviolis for dinner. Cannoli's, lobster claws, tiramisu, napleon, espresso and a '04 Hoyo #2 for desert.

I'd say that was quite the day.

As for me I had an Epi 1 from 01 that started so mellow I'd swear it was Fuente until about half way through when it sprung to life. Not bad, more a morning smoke imo.

I had an RP Sungrown Robusto later in the day that didn't suit me at all.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Poni said:
had some raviolis for dinner. Cannoli's, lobster tails, tiramisu, napleon, espresso and a '04 Hoyo #2 for desert.

Hell yes it was a good day! :bottle:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Started the day with a four hour business meeting them a great RASS. Ended with a very nice Punch DC.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Started the commute to work off with a Cohiba Sig I from 03. It was good, but a bit mute. Aftertaste was undesirable and a bit sour. Overall it was ok.

Lately, more and more of my feelings in regard to how well a cigar treated me is put on the respective aftertaste. Often, I don't drink anything while smoking, so my aftertaste is quite lingering.

What are you guys enjoying today?

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Had a Bolivar PC from 05 that I knew I shouldn't have smoked yet. Was flat, bland and had an overtone of metallic chemical. It seems to have been in a sick period....I knew better and still did it. Ahh, my own fault and will learn. I guess I wanted to see what it tasted like young....will stick with the 03's from now on haha.

What are you brothers enjoying today?

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
Today was smokeless. Mother in law is in town and (cry cry) she doesn't the smell of cigars. I refuse to go out on the porch for the MIL. So no cegars today. :sadcry:
Wimp. . . . .:eyepoke: :headroll:

My MIL is the same, but she learned to live with it. I gave her no choice and the wife agreed. . .You want to visit, you play by our rules. . .:peace:

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had a Partagas Black Magnifico this morning. I don't know what to make of these. Sometimes I really like them, and sometimes I think they're pretty bad. This one was kind of in between, decent but not memorable.:dunno:

Then had a maduro RP Edge Toro on the way home and a maduro AF Chateau when I got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.