What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Today's smoke for me is a Typhoid shot! YIKES! (we are headed to Costa Rica next Friday).

~M

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nothin' yet. If I manage to smoke anything today, it will probably be a maduro Edge. Tomorrow, OTOH, I should be able to get 4 sticks in. I'll probably start with a King B I have been saving and follow it with some maduro AF Double Chateaus and Edges.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Can't hardly wait...:smokingbo

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
A delicious RyJ Exb. #4. Definitely one of my top 5 stick, maybe even top 3.

Mike, those #2's must be DAMN good or just your everyday smoke. I still have not torched the one you gifted. Waiting for the right time to fully enjoy it.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Went with a Trini Reyes on the ride to work, and a HdM short corona on my lunch break. Not sure what tonight will bring, but it will be something...the weather is phenomenal down here lately.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have been smoking a cigar every night after work, so I don't know what it will be yet. This week I have been smoking all non-cubans though cause I just wanted to change things up after going on a cuban binge.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I wasn't too impressed with it. The smoke was very light and it almost seemed like it was plugged.

But I do love a good 1-2 year Boli PC.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
All the ones I've smoked have been pretty young. I love that strong boli flavor the PCs give off.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I had a Party Short a few hours ago from 04. I'm not usually a small stick fan, but this one smoked great. Copious smoke for such a little stogie. A bit one dimensional as most small RG cigars are, but the one dimension it had was spicy, nutty and overall very good.

I had to make up for that damn plugged Mag.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Yesterday I smoked an Epicure #1, an ERdM PC, and Cohiba Esplendido that a buddy got a box of from a freind who just came back from the Carribean. LOL, It tasted and looked good so I think it was actually real.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wasch_24 said:
Yesterday I smoked an Epicure #1, an ERdM PC, and Cohiba Esplendido that a buddy got a box of from a freind who just came back from the Carribean. LOL, It tasted and looked good so I think it was actually real.
Nice line up!

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
For starters this morning, a nice Partagas Short. To help me write this, a nice Series A from '03. What is everyone smoking today? :waving:

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
woke up this morning and the wifey said she was going to a couple rummage sales and taking the kid with her. (insert redneck jokes here) perfect oportunity to try my first habano.
i selected a Bolivar PC that tedski sent me, kicked back on the couch and replayed the brewer game that i tivo'd the night before.
got a nice clean clip and the prelight draw was a little tight but not bad at all. almost a woody taste. then i started heating the foot and the smoke wafting up made my mouth water. the first few draws were a little peppery, i thought. the draw remained a little on the tight side throughout the smoke but did not hinder anything. about halfway through more and more flavors started emerging. almost a cocoa/dark chacolate, with a hint of leather.
it lasted me almost through the 6th inning. kind of babied it along for fear of it running hot. but i nubbed it. it may have only been my first habano, but i thought it was a very good cigar.
Thanx again to tedski!! you da man!!:applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.