What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Had an SLR Regio from '03, a very nice smoke, end was nice and salty. Then had a NC Partagas 1845 which was very good.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
heading out to play some golf. ill pack about 10 'gars in my travel case. not sure what. maybe an ashton vsg. or i still have a Padron '64. just dont know.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm going to get busted up for this one. All this wait for a month vs. smoking it fresh from the mail talk messed with my head. I didn't want a big smoke today just a little taste of habanos. So, after only one day of rest I pull out a Partagas Charlottes 01. Generally, I have had really bad experiences with smoking them fresh from the mail. This was the exception to the rule. It burned even, tasted great, and I had zero complaints. This is a terrific little smoke. This was 40 minutes of pure pleasure. I will wait awhile before reviewing these lil gems but the first taste was a very good one.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Had a Partagas Serie D No.4 CC after the NASCAR race.............. :smokingme

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
I'm going to get busted up for this one. All this wait for a month vs. smoking it fresh from the mail talk messed with my head. I didn't want a big smoke today just a little taste of habanos. So, after only one day of rest I pull out a Partagas Charlottes 01. Generally, I have had really bad experiences with smoking them fresh from the mail. This was the exception to the rule. It burned even, tasted great, and I had zero complaints. This is a terrific little smoke. This was 40 minutes of pure pleasure. I will wait awhile before reviewing these lil gems but the first taste was a very good one.
Ahhh....so you're the one that snagged those up, eh!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My good friend ATCDub is in town and stopped by this evening for a visit. We drank a nice blend of Yemen and Harrar coffee and smoked cigars while we roasted some Harrar for him to take home with him. He had a Monte #5 that he seemed to enjoy immensly and I had a Partagas Short. A good cigar is always nice but somehow they taste even better when you can share the experience with a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.