Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
So I ask, "how do the familiares compare to the unicos". Bang. Fox fires off some to try plus a very nice party gift. Thanks man.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Mid day smoke was a AF Chateau Fuente and tonite went to the local smoke shop and had a AF Rothschild Maduro........:)

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Only 1 cigar in the last 5 days. Unless I can stick in my ear to make the infection/fungus go away, not sure when I will smoke again :sadpace:

Brad you sure are an AF person. Every time you post it is AF this and AF that. I think I have a few from recent trades and incoming bombs to test run.

Mike, No shit, a Monte #2, how original of you. Nice to see you trying new things bro :thumbsup:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Headbanger said:
Only 1 cigar in the last 5 days. Unless I can stick in my ear to make the infection/fungus go away, not sure when I will smoke again :sadpace:

Brad you sure are an AF person. Every time you post it is AF this and AF that. I think I have a few from recent trades and incoming bombs to test run.

Mike, No shit, a Monte #2, how original of you. Nice to see you trying new things bro :thumbsup:

Uh...Steve...is it that time of the month?:rofl:

I had a disappointing PL PC. Got pretty bitter towards the end, but the kids were going balistic so I probably smoked it too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.