What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ehdg said:
Well since it rained here our Golf outing got canceled and instead we all got together to play some texas holdem. Yours truly came in second which isn't bad for me. :agreesmil While playing I enjoyed an '05 Dip #2.
Hey Eric, long time no see. how the hell are you these days my friend?

Oh ya, I think I had a 98 HDM Epi.......

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
An 05 Mag 46. Was my first one. Maybe too fresh, did not live up to expectations. Had pretty major burn issues and the wrapper just would not stay lit after torching numerous times. With small amounts of smoke, had that H Upmann olive type taste and not a whole lot else that comes out when aged.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Morning smoke was a El Rico Habano Club and afternoon smoke was a La Gloria Cubana Wavall, more later after work.........

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
This evening on my deck I enjoyed a ERDM Grand Corona from '01 with a double of Glenfiddich Select Reserve 12 yr old Single malt. The Grand Corona started mild and built nicely. As the scotch was nice and smooth too.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Ended the day spending a hour and a half with an 02 Punch DC. Man was that great!:grin:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well this evening I had some time so I enjoyed two smokes. I started off before dinner with a Por Lorranaga Panatela a mild smoke that lasted me 45 minn. with a good book. Then after I nice dinner I went back onto the deck to have some Glenfiddich Single Malt Select Reserva with a '99 Partagas Lonsdale. Very nice earthy partags peppery, cedery smoke that lasted me a good hour and 50 minn. I really enjoyed this to the nub. I really wish I could find more of these. This cigar was on!! Shame though it started to rain here and had to move into my garage about hour 15 minn into the smoke. But when you have a smoke like this you don't let anything get in it's way!! :smile:

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It was a very nice night here, one of the few we have had lately. 68 out no humidty. I had a Rocky Patel Vintage Segundo, the wife had a flavored CAO. We also had a couple of Hoegaarden white ales. Very enjoyable evening.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I was going to have a smoke tonight outside but in the midst of changing my oil it started to rain. Oh well, tomorrow night down the shore I will have one. Could be a 2am smoke after the bar.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
A couple NC that were both gifted. This am was a Montesino Robusto and this evening was something like a Oliva Maduro. First stick was ok, very mild average stick. The second one I tossed after trying for 20 minutes to make myself enjoy it. Didn't work. Tomorrow will be something nice for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.