What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well I did in fact have the Partagas Piramide EL from '01 this afternoon. Nice flavourful smoke it was that held a nice burn and ash throughout. I paired with it a Ephemere brewed ale:

(http://www.unibroue.com/products/ephemere-pomme.cfm)

Then after dinner I went back outside again and enjoy a '97 Bolivar PC with a Tomintoul single malt 16 yr old speyside Glenlivet scotch.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I'm basically in hell.
107 degrees in Phoenix. Cant smoke outside, non-smoking room. So I figure, go up to the cigar wherehouse Randy suggested but in Scottsdale. I step inside and its 89 degrees. Poor bastid lost his air conditioning this morning. Humidiity is abut 80%. $250,000 in cigars headed to the brink.

I smoked part of a Padron 1964 and gave up. Gave the guy and Upman Mag 46 to smoke later when he cools off... if he survives.:popeyes: Says come back tomorrow, May be a big sale.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Just had a Cohiba Corona Especiales from '99 - another fabulous smoke. It has been a great weekend for top quality smokes! :glassesgr

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Just finished what might be one of my favorite "everyday" smokes, a LGC Churchhill Maduro...I really like the Wavell (robusto) but light up a churchhill if there's extra time on my hands.

Clipped it with my new Palio that came in today's mail (thanks Mark!)

Fresh out of the box these are moist and earthy, and give that up for a more woody taste after being in the humi for awhile. Not going to knock your socks off, but if you're on a budget for an everyday smoke, the LCG Wavell Maddie is it for me.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Fox said:
HDM Epicure #2 - yummy!
You just gotta love them!! :yes:

Tonight I had a '01 H. Upmann Super Corona. Wasn't impressed with it. This one was off for some reason not sure why. I ended up pitching it after smoking it for an hour and having 1/4 left. :frown:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Nothing today. Stupid cold. I was getting better but had one when I was still a bit sick. Guess what came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.