What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ehdg said:
Hmmm that either means it's time for a new Girl Friend or you might have to have a fire sale and dump your collection. :hysterica Btw Happy Birthday!! :clap:

No, what that means is that the girlfriend is obviously something special if he wilingly does not smoke cigars around her!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well my last smoke of the day was a PL PC with dinner another fine smoke but I'm a bit smoked out today so I'm quiting for the day. I'll pick up again tomorrow morning with a nice morning smoke and coffee.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
UFGators said:
No, what that means is that the girlfriend is obviously something special if he wilingly does not smoke cigars around her!
This man has clearly tasted the sweet love of a beautiful 22 year old woman because he's spot on with his response.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to light up. But I wasn't willing to sacrifice our time together for a cigar I can have tomorrow!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well I went out to pick the paper off the drive this morning and said damn it's arleady hot and gonna be hot one today. So I'm thinking might be too damn hot out this afternoon and put up some DD Vanilla Bean coffee and grabbed my book and an Epi 2 and head outside onto the deck to read, smoke and have my coffee. Love coffee with an Epi 2. It's great way to start off a day!!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well this crazy F decided he wanted one more cigar so I went back out on my deck at noon sharp with my book and a RAC. NIce cigar but damn is it hot out!! I think I'm done till later in the evening just way to hot here now!!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
SLR Lonsdale (pre 85) and heading out on a long drive to the other side of town to run errands.

Too damn hot to sit on the porch so I'll rough it in the truck.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
maybe when it cools off a little later ill have something. not sure what. most likely a nc. maybe an A/F Don Carlos or a Hemingway Signature. :smokingbo

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Afternoon smoke was a AF Don Carlos Belicoso and tonite while BBQing was a AF Anejo.....:thumbsup:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Started the day with a cuesta rey centro fino, end it witha fantastic aged trinidad fundidore. Ah life is sweet.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
For breakfast I enjoyed a SLR Regio from '03 with a cup of coffee. Followed that up after lunch with an '01 SLR Series A. Both very nice smoke I might add.

Status
Not open for further replies.