What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Got a new coffeemaker today and brewed up some of Brian's Guatemala Huehuetenango...enjoyed it on my balcony with a nice smoke while watching a thunderstorm roll through this evening...mmmmm!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Out at a bbq with some local cigar buddies tonight I enjoyed a '04 Monti Edmundo with appetizers. Nice easy draw and similiar taste to the #2. Medium strength and nice flavours. Then after dinner I had a '01 Punch SS#2 that seemed dull in strength must be in another sick period cause it wasn't in your face as it typically is.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well for my morning smoke with coffee and my book I enjoyed a '98 RyJ Ex. 4 on the deck. What a nice morning coffee smoke it is! :yes:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Kurtdesign1 said:
Nada.

Spending the Birthday with the GF & she doesn't like cigars...
Hmmm that either means it's time for a new Girl Friend or you might have to have a fire sale and dump your collection. :hysterica Btw Happy Birthday!! :clap:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well after lunch I pulled out a Boli Inmensa to smoke. After 30 minn. in I pitched the damn thing. Just wasn't any taste and too much work to enjoy. Cigars are supposed to be easy and pleasureable not work!! So I went in and grabbed a BBF from a dress box that I was given. It was very flavourful and had a draw that was like butter so easy. A much better smoke and enjoyable. We'll see where we go from here today on smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.