What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I was planning on smoking a PSD4, but I stopped by a b&m to kill some time...and dangit, they had Ashton ESGs on the shelf!

So I burned an ESG, and later on had a Tatuaje Havana VI maduro (or at least I *think* it was a maduro).

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Just about to step out on the patio with an AF Double Chateau Natural and some of this awesome Black Dog coffee...

what's up for you guys today?

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Recieved my order from Pipesandcigars.com yesterday and after opening the Trout Stream, I just had to pack a bowl. Very nice smoke. This could be the tobacco that I'll smoke in social settings....

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
they are big machines driven by drunken maniacs that park out of sight and watch you shovel all the snow from your driveway. then when you finish, go inside and relax with a nice, hot cup of coffee, they plow all the snow off of the road and into your driveway, leaving twice as much snow than when you shoveled. then when you go outside to flip him the bird, he smiles, laughs hysterically, and then proceeds to plow in your neighbor. (which kinda makes you feel a little better.)

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Nothing today, spent the day cleaning up the mess in the backyard. Now off to an Eagle Scout dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.