What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nica Libre Double Perfecto. what can i say, sharp flavour, with pepper at the beginning, then chocolate, now finishing with maduro sweetness. an awesome smoke! nice with Glenmorangie Quinta Reuben
I had one a couple days ago from mdwest. I was shocked at how good they are! As long as you take your time with them they are creamy chocolate deliciousness. I started to get carried away & didn't mind my pace with the loose draw. It ended up getting the slightest bit bitter so let it cool down, I slowed my pace & really savored the rest of that cigar.
yeah, i agree, if you treat her right, she'll treat you right. i had heard the draw was a bit loose, so i clipped it just past the pointy end, kept it tight, the way i like it

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
La Grande Classe. Smoking it on the course. Super loose draw but I love big puffs of smoke. Like an Epernay with plenty of earth. No pepper. Some spice. I'm digging it. Especially into the second third. Slow start to deveop.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
La Grande Classe. Smoking it on the course. Super loose draw but I love big puffs of smoke. Like an Epernay with plenty of earth. No pepper. Some spice. I'm digging it. Especially into the second third. Slow start to deveop.
Oh good, glad to hear they are good Eddie.
Yup. The second third on is pretty darn good. Reminds me of an olive garden chocolate mint. Ha.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Oh good, glad to hear they are good Eddie.
Yup. The second third on is pretty darn good. Reminds me of an olive garden chocolate mint. Ha.
I'm gonna try to let mine sit for a week or so. Glad to hear you like them too, Eddie.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0

72 degrees in December makes for a good study break. This is my first visit with Headley Grange and I really want to love this stick...but I'm not seeing the hype :sadpace:

Status
Not open for further replies.