What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Last night, sitting in the redneck patio (aka my garage with some fold up Browning chairs and a patio heater, screw Carbon Monoxide) lit up a 2008 Tatuaje Black from the Ceramic Jar packaging. Tasty smoke, nice little spice kick off the start but overall a great smoke. Foot was crushed though not sure how since it was never taken out of the foil packing in the ceramic jar.

Today at the shop with my buds... Viaje TNT... damn thing wouldn't stay lit and when it was it just didn't live up the name. I expected TNT to have a kick and a half but it was actually fairly mild. Not bad in the taste department, but not strong enough for my liking. Lit up a CroMag Atlatl after that to cap off the afternoon.

20121221_175325.jpg

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Epernay tonight. Not sure of the vitola. Relatively small. Delicious until about the band, got really bitter, I purged, powered through, and then it was delicious again lol

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
2009 Verite Churchill
what'choo think about these now? how are they smoking for you?
I like them. Certainly unique for Pete's portfolio. And I like the whole vineyard approach. Seems like it would be a natural for the industry to follow.

But it boils down to taste, and I think they will smoke well now and for the next few years.

Bought a box to do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.