What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well had a Montecristo #2 cc after work...........

I chewed for many years like 30, It was harder for me to quit chewing that it was to quit drinking (over did the drinking too, for many years)....Did all the chew i could find or try, skoal/coppenhagen, long cut, leaf u name it tried it as the price went up I'd go to another type. Sure glad I'm done with that ...........:clap:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have never chewed just dipped and smoked... the Dr. says this is better for me to wein myself off with the health BS that I have been dealing with

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Worked as a Welder's Helper in Staton VA for the summer of '79 and chewed Red Fox. Worked with this guy who HAD to be 150 who chewed plug all day and never spit once. Tried it... 15 shades of green later gave up side chew FOREVER!

Tried "rubbin'" once, damned stuff was all over the inside of my mouth in seconds. Gave up the whole chewing thing all together.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think the hookah is about the only form of tobacco I have not tried. Not opposed to it, just never had a hookah around. In North Caronlina and southern Virginia you can readily find Twist tobacco. Basically just cured leaves twisted up in a knot. You'd bite off a section and chew it, or tear a bit out and smoke it in a pipe. I always thought it was bitter but it does have a unique flavor. Powder snuff, I've never understood.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
That's cool. My sister used to live in Frederick, worked at Ft. D, went to school at Hood, even had a niece born at the hospital. We used to hit some of the bars or watch the minor league baseball team. Frederick has some cool places to hang out at.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
356   0   0
just finished a great, and my first, upmann #2 (thank you!!!) and a glass of George T. Stagg, courtesy of Binney's (thank you JgButler). not bad,,, but i'm pretty wasted!

jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.