Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Sitting on the patio, beautiful clear skys and about 70 smoking nice double corona. Sorry about the snow guys.:innocent:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I think i'm gonna pull the trigger on one of my Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario double robustos tonight. Next to the few habanos i have, those are my prized posessions. Just gotta get the kid in bed by 9 pm cuz the wife's out of town. I know it'll smell up the house a little, but i've got 2 days to get rid of the smell before she's back.

If not that, then maybe one of the Oliva Serie V Torpedo's i picked up on Sat. Got the last 3 they had along with the last Opus X Petit Lancero they had, my first. Also got 4 Torano Noventas that i think are like a Toro size. I've only had one of those and it was 'bout 2 years ago. i dont' remember it at all. I do know it was a robusto.

What you all smoking?.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
On the porch, working on a tan. It's about 70 and breezy this afternoon, listening to Jimmy Buffet and smoking a Padilla Achilles. I love Sunday afternoons when I don't have anything to do!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
On the porch, working on a tan. It's about 70 and breezy this afternoon, listening to Jimmy Buffet and smoking a Padilla Achilles. I love Sunday afternoons when I don't have anything to do!
It's only 5 below...............................got to go outside.....................burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Got a tee time at 2:30............yeah right! Nothng special tonight, probably a LGC or a RP Edge.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
I think i'm gonna pull the trigger on one of my Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario double robustos tonight. Next to the few habanos i have, those are my prized posessions. Just gotta get the kid in bed by 9 pm cuz the wife's out of town. I know it'll smell up the house a little, but i've got 2 days to get rid of the smell before she's back.

If not that, then maybe one of the Oliva Serie V Torpedo's i picked up on Sat. Got the last 3 they had along with the last Opus X Petit Lancero they had, my first. Also got 4 Torano Noventas that i think are like a Toro size. I've only had one of those and it was 'bout 2 years ago. i dont' remember it at all. I do know it was a robusto.

What you all smoking?.

WOW!!!

Those are some powerhouse smokes...you really can't wrong with any one of them. Have fun:smokingbo

thecatmac

IS IN THE HOUSE!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Must be nice to sit outside! 3 degrees out right now in the suburbs of Detroit! I took the "smokin" car for a ride and burned an Olivia G series Cameroon. First one I had and I would buy more of these.:smokingbo

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
to damn cold its -5 out and there's some good wind blowing so nothing tonight i need to find a place around menomonie to smoke inside. this is getting a little rediculous. need to get that review smoke torched.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
I had a monte petite edmundo from a trade (thanks Jetexas). I love this stick. I know Monti's historically need age, but I really love their robustos (no matter the size)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looking for some decent, not too expensive smokes, and so based on comments here I picked up a Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte and an Oliva Serie O (among other things) at the B&M. The SP (a short robusto) was a lot better than I thought it would be. Nice taste, not harsh at all, lots of smoke. I might get a box of these to have for visitors.

The "O" was a crazy surprise though. I love the Vs and wasn't expecting much. This is a very tasty smoke. I was enveloped in a huge cloud of lovely stinkbomb smoke ;-) The petit perfecto size was a really satisfying short smoke. Definitely a finger burner. Yum.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just about over this @&$~! cold. Lit up a pipe this evening and I think my sense of taste is recovering. Maybe I`ll raid the humi tomorrow:smokingco

Status
Not open for further replies.