What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
I burned a San Cristobal maestro. Fantastic smoke. San Cristobal never let me down. Also smoked a smoke a small but tasty Joya de Nicaragura. Yum.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I smoked my first RP R4 I just got last week. They probably need a little more time to recover from thier trip, they were frezzing cold when i opened the box. This smoke has a very dark and toothy Maduro Wrapper. Good draw after a few test cuts, I opened it up just fine. I smoked it on the way to the park yesterday morning at about 10:30. Normally this would be way to early for me to grab a stick this dark and of this size, but since I have 20 more of them I wanted to give it a shot. I am very impressed with this stick overall. It had smooth flavors, that I can almost identify, but plenty of smoke and a great burn/custruction. Considering I got them on sale at CI for $45 for 25 including shipping, I would buy these again in a minute at that price. The MSRP is $150, but terriblt inflated as CI bought the entire production of these and can set the MSRP where ever they want. They would still be worth it at $80.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well today I'm in much warmer weather then the ice box of MN (had to fly to Reno for a quick 2 day meeting) well someone had to step up to the plate :smile: :eyebrow: ..... Enjoying a BBF and and a Opus Power Ranger is lined up for later after dinner...what r u boys having???

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
356   0   0
so, they're not even giving you a day off? not even a stress day? why even bother!

had an el principe on the way to work! gonna have to ge some more of those!!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Lol.. They wanted to, but I refuse.. They made me go see the shrink, so I could tell him to eat shit! hehe.. I know him from several priors. hehe. I'm taking tomorrow off and then next tuesday to see Iron Maiden.. Wanna go? hehe

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
San Cristobal de La Habana Officio....bland until the last third, but a great last third....what was most disappointing was that I didn't realize that there was a break in the wrapper at around the last third, otherwise, I think I could have put my finger over the hole and enjoyed the entire smoke. :sadpace:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I am smoking an incredible Pepin Garcia bluse lancero. God this is a great cigar.
I've tried to forget about those Chuck! I have mine laid in the way back but I might have to dig one out now.:hammersma

I'm smoking a 2 Guys LfD (Thanks for pointing those out Len). It kind of tastes like a cross between a Coronado & a DL natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.