What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
I tried a HdM Corona after it had sat in my desktop for a while and it was great. I had a bottle of Spy Valley SB and it really brought out a flower arrangement. I don't know if I have ever had a cigar with a white before and I dug it!:thumbsup: .....The cigar and the wine.

The stick was tough to draw at times, but it was very aesthetic (kept the ash, no real veins, etc).

What a great Sunday, and I my fellow BOTLers enjoyed theirs as well!

Adam

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I just lit up a wonderfuly aged Bolivar (Royal Corona I believe) from a recent PIF from Mike (Smokem94) and am pairing it with a couple of fingers of 06 Stagg. Man, this is one wonderful smoke! Thanks a ton MIKE!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Nothin today, was too busy reeling in fish to light a cigar. Yesterday I had a Gurkha Regent, Gurkha Master's Select, a Ramon Allones, an Oliva G Maduro Belicoso, a Montecristo, and an Old Henry. Those old henrys are good! It was my first one.

TYLER

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Nothin today, was too busy reeling in fish to light a cigar. Yesterday I had a Gurkha Regent, Gurkha Master's Select, a Ramon Allones, an Oliva G Maduro Belicoso, a Montecristo, and an Old Henry. Those old henrys are good! It was my first one.

TYLER
If I smoked that many in one day they would have to force feed oxygen to me through every orifice for weeks......wow, lungs hurt thinking about it......

u sir are a stud:ninja:

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Today I smoked a mystery cigar I`ve had for some time. Corona - beautiful, flawless construction - no band - very yellow cello. I`ve never enjoyed a cigar as much as this one - delicious - nubbed it - wish I knew what it was.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Fully enjoying a Bolivar Belicosos Finos from '00 right now. Had a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut about an hour ago, this BBF finishes the evening nicely.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
If I smoked that many in one day they would have to force feed oxygen to me through every orifice for weeks......wow, lungs hurt thinking about it......

u sir are a stud:ninja:
Yesterday was the 12-hour shift at the B&M. Don't normally smoke near that much. In fact, I usually only smoke a few times a week at most!

TYLER

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Haven't seen a Today's Smoke in a while, so figured I'd start one.

Just finished a PAM 64 Exclusivo while watching the sun set over Lake Michigan!

What did you brothers enjoy to end the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.